Wednesday, June 24, 2020

ATSM #395 - Photo prompt


Hello. friends..
Swapna here and its time for new challenge at Addicted to stamps and more. This is my last post too for ATSM. Our new challenge is up on the blog and the theme is PHOTO INSPIRATION. Click here for more details on the challenge and more inspirations from other DT members.

Coming to my take on the challenge
  • I first secured a water colour paper on a card board o avoid warping as I had planned to use lots of water.
  • I stamped a background image with versamark ink and gold heat embossed the image.
  • Then I scribbled few colours on the panel with my zig markers.
  • Then I sprayed water so that colour moves and blends of its own.
  • Left the panel to air dry.
  • Then trimmed the panel into two card fronts.
  • Foam mounted panel on a red card base.
  • Heat embossed sentiment and die cut it out.
  • Matted it with one size big Vellum circle and foam mounted on the card.


Hope you liked the card.
Thank you


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! The loose watercolours are perfect - and so is your heat embossing on black!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!
    Super make for ATSM!

    ReplyDelete