Wednesday, June 10, 2020

ATSM #393 - Holiday

Hello, Swapna here.. Today we have new challenge at Addicted to stamps and more. The theme is HOLIDAY. Due lockdown wanting to craft more but my pile of cards was growing. So i thought of making cards for upcoming Deepavali. I made around 20 cards of these. The process of mass producing helped a bit to reduce anxiety. For more inspiration the details click HERE.
Now coming to my take on the challenge


  • I used MFT damask stamp set its a retired set and my first set from company.
  • I heat embossed lots of panels with Ranger liquid platinum powder.
  • Sentiments are from Crafters corner and DCAM.
  • Two diecuts were stacked for dimension.
  • I trimmed die cut panels in various sizes.
  • Fussy cut where were needed.
  • I made few embossed strips too to match the embossing on panel.
  • Glued sentiment and cards are ready.


Look hoe those stacked diecuts stand out


Here is another card


For this card i heat embossed sentiment die cut too.


Visit my IG for more colour combinations and photos.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment