Monday, June 1, 2020

HLS June Water colour challenge - Layers

Hello everyone, Swapna here this month at Happy little stampers we have new challenge and the theme is Layers with water colouring. And here is my take on the challenege. Dont forget to visit blog for more details and inspiration from other DT memebrs. Click here to visit challenege blog.



  • I took a white card base and used distress inks to create clouds with a stencil.
  • Kept the base aside and worked on the other elements needed for the card.



  • I die cut rainbow layers from a white panel and coloured them with my zig markers .
  • I applied aqua shimmer to each layer.
  • I arranged and glued each piece on a copy paper to form my rainbow.
  • Then I added a thick coat of glossy accent to the rainbow and left it to air dry.



  • I die cut a few clouds from same panel.
  • Arranged the rainbow and clouds on the card base.
  • Finished card with sentiment from Your next stamp.


Hope you got inspired by my card. Dont forget to visit the blog for more details.

Thank you

6 comments:

  1. your rainbow is beautiful love the way it shines
    wonderful card
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Swapna! I feel like I'm right there floating amongst the fluffy clouds when I look at your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful rainbow card! I love the shine you gave the watercoloured rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bright rainbow and those clouds look so real. Lovely layered clouds also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all those beautiful layers of soft floaty clouds, Swapna! Then your pretty rainbow really pops as it peeks out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the glossy rainbow against all the puffy clouds!

    ReplyDelete