Friday, July 17, 2015

ric 87 challenge

Hi...Friends... 

I made a card to enter ric 87. 

Today is the the last day to enter and I tried my best to make one. I made this card for my mother. I took a white panel measuring 11x6" and folder at 5.5" to make side folding card. I idea was to do with vellum. 

I chose a stamp from damask stamp. I taped down the panel to ensure that paper wont shift while stamping. I mounted the stamp fiskers stamp foot, so that i can adjust the placing while stamping. I used HA soft lilac ink to stamp the damask image. I started at the centre and worked up to the top. Then i paced the vellum which was of same size of card front and taped it. Then with versamark clear ink i stamped the down portion and heat embossed with liquid platinum powder. 



The sentiments were from clearly besotted. I heat set it with gold tinsel powder. Used few rhinestones here and there to add little spark to the card and to get place to put glue. Then pasted on the main card front. Used 1/2 " corner  chomper. Thats is it, my card s finished.

Suggestions are always welcome

Thank you for stopping by

Swapna Patil

8 comments:

  1. So so pretty, Swapna! I love that damask pattern in both the gold and the light blue! Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at the Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for words of appreciation and encouragement...😊

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! Love how the damask pattern starts on the card and continues on the vellum! Am sure your mother with love the card too! Thanks for sharing with us at the Runway Inspired Challenge ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to know you liked it...
      And yes, my mother also liked it alot...😊 😊

      Delete
  3. Such an elegant card. Love it. Great take on Runway Inspired Challenge. Thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the softness froom the vellum and that beautiful sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway! :)

    ReplyDelete