Thursday, July 2, 2015

Stencilled card - CAS(E) this sketch!

Hi... Friends

Here is my entry for the CTS 129. Its the first time I am taking part in any card challenges so, little excited about it.

I was not so confident about stamping again so opted for stencilling. I used Khaki card stock for my one layer card. I used Prima stencil for the card and distress inks (first 4 release of this year and picked rasberry). I secured the card base and the stencil over my craft sheet so that i can work with ink blending.



I worked my way from left top corner to the right and then positioned it to work towards the bottom of the card base. I used the sentiment from Clearly besotted and stamped it with versafine black ink.
Thats it my one layer card for the challenge.



Suggestions are always welcome
I am entering the CAS(E) this sketch! CTS 129 with this card 

Thank you for stopping by
Swapna Patil


8 comments: