Saturday, February 1, 2020

Happy Little stampers - February challenge

Hi, Swapna here with our February Water colour challenge on Happy Little stampers.
This month our challenge is BLING, you can use sequins,gems,glittler,shimmer anything which has bling. Click here to go to the challenge post.




Here is my card.

  • I stamped rose images from Altenew bamboo rose set with black ink.
  • Scribbled colours with my staedtler water colour pencils. 
  • Then i blend colour with shimmer pen.
  • I drew an out line with grey pencil.
  • Added sentiment from Pretty pink posh.


Here is closer look at the shimmer.
Added few water drop lets.


Thank you for your visit. Dont forget to enter to the challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! What a great idea to use your shimmer marker to blend the pencil, I will be trying that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Swapna! I love the delicate colouring your used! It gives a lovely soft glow to your card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely cas card Swapna. Bet it looks amazing IRL with the shimmer. Nice to see a close up.

    ReplyDelete