Wednesday, February 5, 2020

ATSM - Photo inspiration challenge #375


Hi.. Swapna here , its time for Photo inspiration challenge at Addicted to stamps and more.
Click here to know more and have look at what the DT has come up with.



Here is my take on the challenge.
  • I took a A2 white card base and applied Sprctum noir gitter pen in red on the card front, leaving white around.
  • To blend any streaks and applied Spenctrum noir glitter in clear.
  • I die cut heart using SSS deco hear die in white card stock and applied Clear glitter on it.
  • Stamped sentiment in black ink.
  • Arranged card by glueing heart die cut towards top and sentiment strip across it.
  • To add little more bling I added few clear droplets.

Here is my card


Sorry my camera couldnt catch all the shimmer.
Here is the closer look at all the shimmer.


Thank you for your visit. Dont forget to enter into the challenge.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Swapna! I love the droplet details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful design! Love that glittery red background.

    ReplyDelete