Wednesday, February 19, 2020

ATSM - Make Your Mark Challenge #377

Hi.. Swapna here with my take on the current challenge at Addicted To Stamps and More. Its MAKE YOUR MARK challenge, to know more about the challenge and what the fellow design team members have to share click here.




Now coming to my take on the challenge.
This Calendar year I have decided to use my colour pencils more and more. I have been hoarding them for 3 long years. I was never confident about my blending and never had the push to break my myth. This challenge will sure improve my confidence in pencil colouring.

To start with I chose a simple image from Birch press designs.

  • I stamped the image on a coloured card base with black ink.
  • Used my prisma colour pencils in green shade to colour.
  • I wanted to use other colours but thought to try "What I am confident in".
  • Stamped sentiment from same set.
  • I frame the design I drew lines around with same colour pencils.


Here is closer look at the blending. If you have suggestions for me to improve my colouring then you are welcome.


Such simple lines give so much interest to the simple design.


Please do join us and share your take on the challenge. Dont forget to visit the challenge post for more details.

Thank you

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card...love this stamp set. Can you pass along the name? jeandonny2000 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete