Friday, May 1, 2020

Happy Little Stampers - May challenge - Emboss

Hello,there Swapna here with new challenge at Happy Little Stampers and the optional theme is Emboss. You can find the details and inspiration HERE.



Here is my take on the challenge.

  • I incorporated all possible embossing techniques.
  • I first placed stencil and coloured through stencil with zig markers and left it to dry.
  • Then placed stencil again and applied a coat of translucent embossing paste and poured iridescent embossing powder.
  • Left it to dry and zapped with heat gun.
  • Applied distress ink towards the edges.
  • Wound thread on one side and tied sentiment tags.
  • Foam mounted the panel on brown card base. 


Love all the texture I achieved from embossing paste and embossing powder.


Love the small sentiment how it goes well with the background.


*****I have one more card to share,please visit my Instagram account for that.

thank you for visiting..

3 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card! The shimmer and texture are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so beautiful, love all the layers on your sunflowers (one of my favorite flowers)
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card, Swapna! I love your wonderful shimmer embossing on your flowers! Great colour combinations! Just love this one! So special! Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete