Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Happy Little Stampers - April Challenge

Hello crafty friends out there, its first day of the month and time for next challenge at Happy Little Stampers. This month theme is Water colouring with option of Stars. Do visit the blog to have a look at what other team members come with. Click here to go the challenge post.



Coming to my take on the challenge.
I recently bought these two sets and I was desperate to use them So I combined both on this card. I used Avery Elle die and water coloured it with blue shades, i added few stars in black and added few white paint splatters. The bunny is coloured with Prisma pencils. The tag is foam mounted on the card base.


Here is the closer look at the starry sky I made.


 Off lately building my patience to colour with pencils.



Do share your thoughts on my card.

Thank you

6 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Swapna! Your bunny is so well coloured, and the night sky is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so sweet - I think I have that sentiment stamp set - I will have to look - great car
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so magical! I love how you colored the bunny and the night sky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous night sky that the sweet little bunny is gazing at! A great idea to make it a bookmark on your card! Very clever and a super surprise for the recipient! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete