Wednesday, April 1, 2020

ATSM - Card Challenge - Holiday #383

Hey there crafty friends, Swapna here with our next challenge at Addicted to stamps and more.
The theme is holiday and I have Deepawali card to share with you all.
First thing first click here to go to the challenge post.


Deepavali is a Indian festival. It celebrates Good over Evil. Its festival of light and celebrated with lots of lights. Coming to my card.

  • I used an image from Mudra (Indian Stamp Company) on a white CS.
  • Coloured with colour pencils. Fussy cut the images.
  • I stamped sentiment from same set on a white card base.
  • Glued a grey CS on a diagonal and foam mounted each image.
  • Added few black splatters to finish the card. (I guess I addicted to Splatters now, every card of mine is with splatters.)


Love those small images. Hoping to use all images from the set.


Dont forget to visit the challenge blog and enter. Also leave some love to the Dt.
Always looking for your suggestions and thoughts on my take.

Thank you

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful CAS card Swapna! So perfect for Diwali! Love it!

    ReplyDelete