Monday, June 19, 2017

Just For You

Hi.. Friends..
Thank you visiting, this month at A Blog Named Hero we are collaborating with Chibitronics, if you are new to this company then let me tell you something about the company, they make cool adhesive LED lights which we can use in paper crafting. They offer the starter kit too which includes a book with detailed instructions.
This month at A Blog Named Hero the challenge theme is Interactive, so make any interactive card like shaker card, slider card, bendy card etc,. Check out the inspiration of Dt here Part 1 and Part 2


Now coming to my card. I was so excited to make a card with Chibitronics LED lights and at the same time I was scared alot as I never wanted to use up the lights batteries in trail and errors ;) .

Then I felt like keeping the design simple so that I can make full justice to LED.

  • I die cut a rectangle white piece and used heart die on the same panel, I then die cut another smaller heart from the heart die cut. I used same heart dies to cut a red card stock. 
  • I glued a vellum piece on the back of rectangle piece and then adhered smaller heart shape on the front. 


  • This is how I wanted to place lights along with battery house.



  • Then I taped down copper tape, I cut it into half so that I have enough room for 2 tapes. This is how circuit on my card looks.



    • Now to hide the tape showing through vellum I glued red Heart shape and glued smaller heart on the back of white heart shape.
    • This is back side of the card front. I did this so that it aligns perfectly.


    • This is the card base with red outline heart shape glued. I went over board with foam tape .




    • Card base and card front. I had stamped sentiment from Hero Arts, Just For You.




    • At last my card





    • This is how it looks, I really wanted red to glow up like this.



    Hope you liked it. Don't forget to enter your card in this month's challenge.






    No comments:

    Post a Comment