Wednesday, June 14, 2017

CAS with Inspired by stamping

Hi..
I have a CAS card with Inspired by standing stamps.

  • I took out all stamps which I planned to used on the card.
  • Prepared the card base, its a one layered card.




  • I used various Altenew inks to stamp the flowers and leaves.
  • I stamped the sentiment with black ink.
  • Added few sequins for sparkle.
  • I made matching envelope too.


Thank you so much for your visit.

Supplies

Love sentiment bundle - Inspired by stamping
You are - Inspired by stamping
Altenew ink cubes
White card stock

I am entering this card to

Less is more - #332


Addicted to CAS - #113






8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Swapna! I love the clean layout and rich but muted colours. It's such a classy effect and really eye catching. Great job! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flowers across the bottom. Thanks for joining us at Inspired by all the little things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card ! Very fresh with this border of coloured flowers ! The perfect CAS card for our challenge ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us over at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely CAS card. Maybe it's just me, but I'm not seeing the connection to The code word Cheers...then again I'm known for being a little dense sometimes.
    Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, i didn't photograph continuation of the sentiment..

      Delete
  6. LOVE this Simply stamped card! Thanks for joining us at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete