Friday, March 18, 2016

Guest designer - Stamplorations card #2

Hi..

Friends..

Here I am with my second entry for Guest designer for Stamplorations blog (March). You can check out my first entry for Stamploration's blog here.

The sketch for the month of March is


Theme is 



This time also tried to use both the sketch and theme for my card.

First i prepared the background for my card. I wanted to keep the background monochromatic to keep the focus on the flowers. So i used falling hear stencil from SSS to apply embossing paste, and sprinkled distress rock candy glitter to give subtle sparkle to the background. Then die cut a rectangular frame from SSS stitched rectangle die.

Now coming to the focal point of the card. I used stamplorations rose digi stamp (in two sizes) and coloured with copic markers then fussy cut them out, applied wink of stella. Used spellbinders tag die to cut out the sentiment which is also from stamplorations.

I adhered the rectangle frame with foam tape. Glued the roses the way I needed and glued them to make it easy to handle. Adhered the flowers with tiny foam squares, adhered the sentiment tag in such a way that it peeks from the flowers. Made a small bow and adhered it with multi medium matt.

Closer look of flowers...


Closer look of embossing paste with glitter...


This is my card..


I hope you liked my card...

Thank you for stopping by...

6 comments:

  1. Love the textured hearts on this fab card. Beautifully coloured roses too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tiny hearts on the background is fabulous. Roses are stunningly colored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful.. Love the rich color !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Swapna...loved ur coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card Swapna...loved ur coloring.

    ReplyDelete