Monday, November 9, 2015

Kraft card stock + White pigment ink

Hi...

Here I am with simple and quick cards. I made these cards for Muse challenge .

The inspiration card so fun that I ended up doing two cards with same layout.
 For first card I used SSS stamp set. I stamped the half image with Khaki ink and the other half with white pigment ink. Stamped sentiment with memento ink.

I got inspired by the layout of the inspiration card. The inspiration card had pop of red colour so I used black to pop as my card base was kraft.
The white and khaki colours were subtle so to add another colour I stamped sentiment with black which could stand out yet is in harmony with other colours.



Made the other card with same design. I used clearly besotted stamp for this.




Thank you for stopping by,...

Swapna patil

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic CAS cards - love these - they are artsy and modern looking! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous CAS designs - I love the splash of red in the wine glass!

    ReplyDelete