Sunday, August 23, 2015

Simple almost ONE LAYER CARD

Hi...

Friends...

I made this simple card. Its almost a one layer card.
I used white 4.5x7" top folding card. 

I die cut from a grey card stock and used SSS die for that. With the same die i die cut another heart from red card stock. 
Then i pasted this die cut on the card front with liquid adhesive. Its bit tricky to adhere this delicate die cut so, i used the negative to position the die cut properly and accurately ( hope its straight). Then i pasted the red heart and stamped the message with archival black ink. 

The sentiment was two line but i wanted it to be spaced more. So i first masked the first line with masking tape, inked the sentiment, removed the tape and then stamped. In same way stamped the above line, i also had few small die cut tiny dots and adhered them on bot sides of the sentiment.

And the card is ready.





I am entering this card for Freshly Made Sketch 200 celebration .


Hope you ppl liked it.

thank you for stopping by

Swapna Patil

8 comments:

  1. Clean and simple perfection! Delightful card! Thank you for helping us celebrate 200 at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Your card caught my eye over in the Freshly Made Sketches Gallery and I wanted to come visit and see more! This is AWESOME - love it!!! I really enjoyed visiting your blog and I would love it if you popped over for a visit to my blog at daisiesgirl.com!! I have a giveaway going on right now!
    Taunya Butler
    http://daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply wonderful! Love this clean, but striking card. Thanks for joining our celebration at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonder clean and simple card. Simple, but so lovely. Love the black and cream with the tiny pop of red. Thanks for helping us celebrate this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete