Wednesday, March 4, 2020

ATSM - CAS challenge #379


Hey crafty peeps over there, this is Swapna with our latest challenge at Addicted to stamps and more. The challenge is "Clean And Simple". Please go through guide lines for CAS, why i am saying this I,myself have failed many times while submitting my entries here in ATSM in past. 😉



 Click here to look at what other DT members have came out.


Now coming to my take on the card. Many a times I plan things out and at the end it turns out to be something else. Its one such card. This set was on my wishlist and recently bought it,thought will put it in use.

  • I stamped image from Simon says stamp and sentiment from Fiskers with black ink.
  • Die cut it with spellbinders die.
  • I wanted something to mat but didnt have die so i matted the diecut on grey CS and then cut around it.
  • Foam mounted it on the white card base.
  • Felt it needed something so i added red colour on lips.
  • Thats it, I finished my card.



Do share your suggestions and thoughts on my take to the challenge. Dont forget to enter your card to the challenge and leave some love to the other posts.

Thank you

3 comments:

  1. Great sentiment, we should all take note of it! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, that little pop of red on her lips just lifts the whole card. Just a note for the future, please can you add a link in your post back to our challenge so people can find us, thank you. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete