Wednesday, March 18, 2020

ATSM - Anything Goes #381

Hey there, Swapna at this end. I am here again with our next challenge at Addicted to stamps and more and the challenge is everybody's favorite "Anything goes", click here to visit the challenge post and look what other members have to share.




This is my card for the challenge. Over the year I collected alot of critter sets and suddenl I fell in love with florals. So I am waiting to fall back in love with critter sets so that I can use them. Till then I will use my floral sets.

  • I used Altenew Beautiful day set and stamped images with various Altenew inks.
  • Die cut them with coordinating dies.
  • I prepped the card base by putting down light wash of green colour. Then added few splatters of green,pink n black colours.
  • Arranged my florals to one corner.
  • Sentiment is from SSS which was cut to strip and matted on light grey CAS.
  • Flowers were foam mounted where as leaves were glued flat.


Love how those splatters and light wash of  colour adds interest.
I also added few clear droplets.


Please enter your card to the challenge.
Share your thoughts and suggestions on my take.

Thank you

1 comment:

  1. The florals certainly love you back - this is a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete