Monday, September 28, 2015

Shaker cards - CAS.ology 165 Circles

Hi...
Friends...

Here I am with my second attempt in shaker cards. Took lot of trial and errors but finally did it after messing up with one card.

I used a two circle dies to cut the window for shaker card. I did partial cutting as I wanted to stamp the sentiment right at the centre of the circle.

All the cards are 5x7" top folding cards. I used WPlus9 sweetsn treats stamp to stamp the panel .
 I stamped same cup cakes on a water colour paper and coloured them with water colour pencils and cut them out. 
For first card I used sequins as shaker elements and for another two I used the coloured cup cakes as shaker elements. I stamped a cherry on all cards and to applied wink of stella and glossy accents for dimension n added shine.

Here are the cards





I am entering this card to CAS.ology week 165 Circle themed challenge.


Hope you liked it...

Suggestions are welcome

Thank you for stopping by

Swapna Patil

6 comments: