Monday, September 21, 2015

One card 3 challenge ;)

Hi... Friends...

Of lately I realised that I work only when there is deadline. 
And to challenge myself little more I tried to make one card for 3 or more challenges. But as I can enter one card for max 3 challenges I am entering this card for 3.

Its a side folding 7x5" inch card. I used a paper smooches cloud die to cut the background and inked the edges to define the cloud line. 
Stamped the image, umbrella and sentiment from archival black ink. Then water coloured the umbrella. I adhered the cloud pieces flat on the card base and adhered the main image panel with foam tape.

Here is the card.





I am also entering this card to CASology 164


And last but not the least I am entering this card to A blog named hero - Die cutting


Hope you liked my card.

Thank you for stopping by

Swapna Patil







6 comments:

  1. Aw, such a sweet scene you created with the die cut clouds. Thanks for playing with us over at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your use of the background panel to make the clouds for your image - SO sweet! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card! I love the little penguin holding the umbrella and the clouds are fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, what an adorable scene! Love the clouds and that adorable penguin...what a fun trip he is taking! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete