Here I am with few cards for upcoming Deepavali festival. I made few cards with Peek-a-boo designs September release. Do check them out.
* Stamped the image and coloured with Staedtler water colour pencils and used wink of stella to blend colours.
* Die cut image with scalloped circle die, used bigger die.
* Glued the circle pieces on a circle card base.
This is continuation of my previous post which you can find Here.
* I die cut leaves from craft foam twice.
* For one set i removed pieces and for another set i left them with leaf die cut.
* Glued whole leaves on acrylic block with repositional glue and stamped all over white panel.
* Same way stamped main leaf on pre-stamped solid leaves.
* Wrapped green embroidery floss towards top and tied a small bow.
* Glued two leaves die cut in white and added a green sequin.
* Stamped sentiment and foam mounted on the panel.
* The whole panel was foam mounted on green card base.
* I scored n folded the card base.
* Then secured it to work surface.
* Placed stencil and secured it.
* Used ranger spray in gold and sprayed few times from 1 feet far to get smaller droplets.
* Heat embossed sentiment in gold on a vellum piece.
* Added a white CS behind sentiment and foam mounted it on the dried card base.
* To add little interest I tore edges of vellum.
Today I am with a quick card. I wanted to participate in Altenew September challenge from day one, just because colour scheme looked challenging for me. But, couldn't for one or the other reason. Today decided to make one at-last, so here is my card.
I stamped images from Altenew hennah elements, coloured with Staedtler pencils. Used a border die and foam mounted the panel on top folding yellow card base. Foam mounted the heat embossed sentiment on card, Sentiment is custom which in Samskruta. Added few sequins and few splatters of black soot.
Over the time i collected considerable amount of scrap papers.
So thought of making use of them and make a card.
The focal element of the card was a strip of paper which was actually a left out card stack n then i had die cut few heart for another card from that.
I secured the panel on to working surface with re positional adhesive and applied distress inks. Then pasted it on to the card front with liquid glue ( which will allow me to move around the panel a little bit ). Felt the heart shapes are too blank so i stamped the letters in each heart and added sequins of respective colours in each heart. I stamped YOU at the end to finish the card.
Here I am with my detailed for this month on peek-a-boo blog. I made these 3 cards using one die as focal element. Last week was bit hard for me as I was not at all in creative mood. Hope I did justice with my supply.
This is somewhat simple card. When I loose my MOJO I make simple monochrome cards. They boost my confidence a bit, as I need not to make any colour combination.
* Its a topfolding 7x5" landscape card.
* I took another panel, ran through an embossing folder.
* I die cut leaves and panel for the sentiment ( I used small scalloped rectangle die partially to make smaller panel which can fit my sentiment).
* Heat embossed the sentiment (Partial stamping) and edges of embossed panel, leaves and scalloped rectangle with gold embossing powder (I have fallen in love with this embossing powder).
* The embossed panel is mounted on card base with foam sheet, glued scalloped rectangle flat with liquid glue and sentiment panel with foam tape. Then glued leaves beneath rectangle frame.